Teaching preschoolers of God's missions message is a joy because you can teach them of the heart of God. What a blessing for a preschooler to come to sense not only that God loves him, but He loves each person in the world and wants all people to know of His great love.
As you lead preschoolers to develop a heart for missions, consider the value of missions awareness and involvement bring to preschoolers, to families, and to churches.
- Preschoolers become aware that God wants everyone to know of His love and not everyone knows of God's love.
- Preschoolers move from a focus on self to a focus on others.
- Preschoolers gain an awareness of Bible thoughts related to God's mission.
- Preschoolers apply these Bible thoughts to their lives as they learn to pray, give, and help others.
- Preschoolers gain knowledge of other cultures by learning about missionaries and the people they tell about Jesus.
If your church already has Mission Friends and you need either leadership training or just some advice to help your group grow, please feel free to give us a call. We have a missional lifestyle strategist waiting to hear from you! Call us at 214-828-5150.
Working with Preschoolers
Early Childhood Education Resources
Children's Ministry Resources
- National WMU now has online leadership training online. Please visit Online Training for more information.
- emPower Surge: Regional One-Day Training or New Age-Level leaders. Organization Training determined by training need.
associational wmu help
WMU in your local association can help in associational WMU training events and ministries within your area of the state. Contact your area association office for the name of the associational age-level missions leader or associational WMU director who serves as a contact person for age-level leaders. Go to Texas Baptist Associations for contact information for your local association.
national wmu help
The Children's Resource Team at national WMU is your resource for information about children's missions education. In developing children's curriculum and materials, providing consultations, and developing training. They provide a complete listing of Children in Action curriculum and children's products found in the WMU Materials Catalog and online bookstore ( www.wmustore.com). To order materials contact WMU Customer Service by calling (800) 968-7301. To connect with a children's specialist at national WMU please email email@example.com.
Need To Order Materials?
To order resources for Mission Friends® please visit National WMU's web store at www.wmustore.com. You can search their website by age-level organization or by WMU® category. Please note that your order will be coming from National WMU® in Birmingham, Alabama and it may take 6-8 weeks for you to receive your order.