Cwjc/cmjc site leaders
Hello, my name is Chris Rowley and I am the new CWJC/CMJC State Consultant. Having led CWJC in Austin for over 20 years, I am excited to have the opportunity to be the chief servant of and cheerleader for CWJC/CMJC in Texas.
Ephesians 2:10 is the verse the Lord has laid on my heart as we move forward in extending the reach of CWJC/CMJC in Texas:
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
My prayer is that individuals, churches, and associations in Texas will hear the call of God and be obedient to complete the good works He has designed for them through CWJC/CMJC.
CWJC/CMJC State Consultant
Future Site Leaders
Ready to start a CWJC/CMJC site in your community? Contact CWJC/CMJC State Consultant Chris Rowley to get started.
Steps to Starting a CWJC/CMJC site:
- Take the online level 1 pre-requisite course: Getting to Know CWJC/CMJC.
- Complete the National Certification Training for Site Coordinators Level 1 before beginning your CWJC/CMJC site.
- Register your site with the state and national office.
- Keep your national certification current by completing suggested professional development annually.
- Pray for CWJC/CMJC using the prayer plan.
- Certify your site with the state and national office, including completing the ministry plan.
- Complete the National Certification Training for Site Coordinators Level 2 within two years of completing Level 1.
- Re-certify your CWJC/CMJC site with National WMU each year.
Benefits of being a registered/certified site:
- Use of the CWJC/CMJC Logos.
- One free CWLC Leadership Course during the certification period.
- Access to quarterly webinars.
- Access to zoom discussions.
- Digital access for two years to Missions Mosaic.
- Ability to apply for scholarships, grants, and awards from the WMU Foundation. (Certified Sites Only)
- Annual Retreat for site leaders
- Bi-weekly email newsletter, with links to resources that are beneficial to sites.
- Opportunity to register as a WorldCrafts benefit partner.
- Opportunity to register as a Compassion Ministries Connections partner.
Current Site Leaders
Student Scholarships & Awards
Faye Dove Scholarship Application
Benefits women who have graduated or are currently in a CWJC program. The participant must have demonstrated perseverance in achieving personal goals. The scholarship must be used for some type of continuing education or something related to continuing education (even if non-academic). This scholarship can be used to pay for the specialized training or for anything related to the training (such as: childcare, transportation, fees, materials, etc.)
CWJC Academic Scholarship
Benefits women who have graduated from a certified CWJC program who desire to pursue their education in a formal two or four year institution with the goal of obtaining an associate's or bachelor’s degree. The participant must have demonstrated perseverance in achieving personal goals and show excellent potential for reaching her educational goals. The participant must provide a letter of acceptance to the college/university before funds will be sent.
Sybil Bentley Dove Award
Is given to a recipient who desires to improve herself through the acquisition of skills or academic pursuits which will lead to self-reliant living and/or to give assistance and nurture to the development of her children.
Site grants benefit certified CWJC/CMJC sites that have shown great commitment and alignment with the overall goals and mission of National CWJC. Funds from this grant are not restricted and CWJC/CMJC sites can use funds for any area of their programming, development, overhead, salaries, etc.