Directors click below to log in to the Board of Directors password protected pages.
Questions? Contact Maribel Paz at email@example.com or (214)-828-5150.
The Board of Directors of Woman's Missionary Union of Texas consists of elected officers, the Executive Director-Treasurer of WMU of Texas, two Directors selected from 9 areas around the state, a leader elected by each state language or cultural fellowship recognized by the Board, and up to four members-at-large. Directors are to serve a four-year term. These directors are nominated to the board by the Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors.
If you are interested in serving as a Director on the WMU of Texas Board or if you know of someone who would be interested in serving as a Director, please submit the following recommendation form for review. Send to Maribel Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for Area Representatives* Who Serve as Members of the Board of Directors of WMU of Texas
Each Area Representative shall:
- Be a member of a local church WMU
- Be a resident member of a church affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas
- Have at least two years of Texas WMU leadership experience
- Commit to attend these meetings annually: two Board meetings, WMU of Texas Annual Meeting
- Remain a resident member of a church in the area she represents
Regular meetings of the Board of Directors shall be held at least two times a year, the dates, time and place to be designated by the President and Executive Director- Treasurer. If you need help or have questions concerning registration, hotels, meals, general schedule or reimbursements, please contact Maribel Paz at email@example.com.