The WMU provides churches with promotional material to use throughout their campaign of promoting the Mary Hill Davis Offering in their church. Please use the following resources as you see fit.
- Because You Give Flyer
- Posters – Place throughout the church building
- 8-day Prayer Guide– Place in worship bulletin; place on tables, send to homebound members
- Themed Offering Envelopes
- Videos – To be shown during your church service or foyer screens.
- Sermon Suggestions – Used to shape your sermon emphasis for the week of prayer
- Social Media Graphics – To be used on your church website to promote the offering.
IDEAS FOR PROMOTION
These promotional materials will help you create a Texas missions emphasis that fits the size, culture, and organizational structure of your church. Follow these simple steps:
1. Browse the entire DVD, including age-level material and consider what will speak to your congregation. Share age-level materials with youth, children, and preschool leadership.
2. Design features that can be used in worship. The DVD contains video segments that are great for worship times.
3. Order free posters, prayer guides, and offering envelopes from the WMU of Texas office using the enclosed order form, calling 214-828-5150 or ordering online.
CLIP ART / LOGOS
To download logos and graphics, right click on the image/link and choose “Save As”.
I am Texas Missions MHDO Logo
Print this ClipArt, cut and paste to use Download PDF
Use one or more of these ideas to promote the 2015 Week of Prayer For Texas Missions and the Mary Hill Davis Offering in your church. Download PDF
FEATURED STORY PHOTOS
Hope 1:8 Missionaries JPEG
Movies To Go JPEG